Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Interesting Experience

Ok so let me describe my outfit. I am wearing a nice blouse a long full skirt, goes to my ankles, and short boots.So I have the need to visit the ladies room. Nothing exciting there... Well except there is a knack to holding this much material and ensuring that nothing falls in while one does their business.

Without being too graphic I finish my business and stand up, flush, smooth the skirt out and feel this horendous tug at the back of my skirt.

In the 'slow motion moves' of a person in a car wreck I slowly turn around and see my skirt being sucked down into the vortex of a commercial toilet, all the while a surpressed scream is trying to get out of "Oh Sh**" (which now that I think back was a very appropriate word..)

Needless to say I was able to tug the fabric out of the toilet, just in the nick of time as it had started to backup which caused even more water to get on my skirt.Yes the mental image just keeps getting better doesn't it?

I get out of the stall, as 2 agents are walking in. And what do they see? A tall red headed woman exiting the stall with a dripping skirt that I'm trying to hold up and get over to the sink to rinse out. Of course they look at my face and it looks like I was crying, but at this point I'm laughing so hard I can barely see. So skirt is rinsed, bum is damp, pride is bruised and I'm heading home to change clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home