Monday, October 03, 2005

Who needs Exercise when this happens...

Well the alarm went off at 5:15am instead of 6:15 that got my heart going. But not as much as hitting what I thought was the snooze, but turned out to be the off button. I found this out at 7am when my daughter woke me up.

We have to be out the door at 7:20 to get her to school on time.

Rush to the shower, jump in before waiting for the water to warm up, this gets the blood pumping as you shiver uncontrollably. Get out of shower, end up in a position that only advance yoga instructors can do while reaching for the towel. Dry self off vigorously (my cardio). Get the iron heated up for clothes, run (not walk) back to the bathroom and start on makeup, run back to iron, iron vigorously, run back to bathroom...that's a mile right? Get dressed while trying to apply makeup. Run to bedroom, grab jewlery, run to bathroom and brush teeth. Spit, rinse, grab purse, keys, yell at kid "Let's go!!" and make a mad dash to the car.Breathe in....exhale..and let the day begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home